Monday, October 26, 2015

The Pencil Sharpener that EVERYBODY Loves

I've posted about this pencil sharpener from Classroom Friendly Supplies before and it just continues to get better and better.  And now for all you purple pencil lovers, they have released a new color--just for you!  


If you don't have this pencil sharpener you NEED to get one--I REPEAT--NEED.  I've had one in my classroom for over a year, it's durable, creates a perfect sharp pencil every time, and you will probably have students begging to sharpen all your pencils for you .  I'm not kidding about this (my middle schoolers even do this).  I once had a first grader on a behavior plan, when he met his goal for the day, one of his rewards was to come in and sharpen all the pencils using the Classroom Friendly Supplies sharpener.  This product works wonders and it beats a noisy, electronic pencil sharpener that always breaks down any day!   

Go to their website and order one, I promise you'll be asking for more!





1 comment: