Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Serious Camouflage.

Today it rained all day.  I can't complain, I like the dead grass turning a vibrant green and here in Nebraska we need the rain.  Well I was wandering outside today in my green raincoat (probably blending in with the grass) and I saw this bird in a pretty, blossoming tree.  I got a little closer to look at the bird.  I don't even know why I did this, I probably just wanted to see how close I could get to it--ooh ooh, maybe I'd be able to touch it!  Unexpectedly, the bird flew away (who would have thunk it).  But then I looked down and there was a bunny down by the tree! So close to my feet I probably could  have made Thumper my next pet.  Slowly I back away, pull out my camera and capture the picture that is going to make my photographic career.


Is it a bunny or is it a tree?  

Now I'm off to wallow in my sorrow, wondering where this picture was when I was slaving away in the dark room for the one photography class I took in college.  I'm sure it would have gotten me an A+ instead of an A.  

No comments:

Post a Comment