Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Art Ed Blog of the Year

It's certainly nice to know that my mom isn't the only one who likes to check out my blog.  A big thank you to those of you that nominated me.  Welcome to those who just discovered me, I look forward to learning and exploring together.  

I've got to keep this short because I have pencils to sharpen (which by the way...I'm a little freaked out because I found a cockroach in my unsharpened pencil container this afternoon, so if my typing starts to look like this, difhsjkad, that's because I feel like bugs are crawling all over me and I'm trying to shake them off).  


To check out the competition, hop on over to the Art of Education.
There's a lot of awesome blogs to check out there.

If you feel so inclined (which I hope you do) feel free to cast a vote for me.  You can find me under the Rising Star Category here, just mark Exploring Art: Elementary Art.  You can vote once a day, until the deadline which is Friday, January 23 at 5pm. 




3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! And congrats to you too. I've enjoyed following along with you these last couple of years!

      Delete