Friday, May 23, 2014

Summer



This is only my 2nd year of teaching, but let me tell you that summer vacation gets a little better each year.  The fact that I've never had a year of my life without a summer break is AWESOME.  Don't get me wrong I do have to be doing something or I will go crazy, but 85% of my summer break is spent outside either working "fun jobs" or just enjoying it.

This year though...I'm teaching 15 days of summer school.  It's only the first three weeks of June, but I mean come on looking outside on those beautiful days is going to be killer.  I couldn't pass up the extra cash.  And get this I will see the students EVERY SINGLE DAY in hour blocks. (you mean it won't be 2 weeks until we have art again?) WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH ALL THAT TIME? Make and learn awesome things, that's what.  

For those of you still in school, the end is near....you can do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment